Monday, September 10, 2007

What a business owner needs...

Do you offer this?

What does every on-line business need? Traffic? Graphics?
Great copy? Stickeness? Even tho the above are essential
for any person delving into the on-line marketing business,
There is one that will hold their business together…..

Customer service

With-out great customer service, your business will not go
anywhere. Sadly to say, most on-line marketers are there just
for the quick buck. ( check my “about” ) Don’t get me wrong,
it is the same in the “brick and mortor” arena. It’s a shame it
has to be like this, but it is reality.

So how do you set yourself apart from the others? Two
words…Customer Service….Customer Satisfaction….
Don’t try to “Baffle with BS” or “Blind with Brilliance”,
your customers will see right thru you. If it happens after
a purchase, and they come away with a sour taste in their
mouth, you can kiss them goodby as future customers.

A quick story…I had purchased some adsense sites
and some blogs from a well known Marketer. Now, being
html and ftp challenged, getting one of the sites to work
was a major undertaking. I have my own site, hosting
with cpanel, and an autoresponder. I have been at this
for some time now, but have never tried using pre-built
sites. To be blunt, I made a mess of it. So I e-mailed this
person on a Saturday afternoon, not expecting a reply
until maybe Monday, and he responded with-in a couple
of hours. He walked me thru it, and offered suggestions.
Not only did he respond quickly, but so did the main site.
He is a re-seller for them. They had no obligation to respond
to my cries for help, but they did.

What this shows is that he knew that if he helped me get
the site up and running, even with all the “trials and tribulations”,
I would walk away with a good feeling in my gut and would be
more apt to buy from him again.

Remember, keep your customer’s needs in the fore-front,
treat them fairly, and you can count on them being customers
for a long time.

Ever hear of VIRAL MARKETING?? He did….

Thank you Dan B Cauthron

Thanks for reading,
Bill Bowen
http://Car-Tunes.com

No comments:

website visitor counters
Flowers Online