Sunday, August 20, 2006

OOOPPPSSS!!

Hi Everyone,
It seems as though I owe an apology. This blog, pertaing to all things having to do with the Internet, Home
Based Businesses, and Business Opportunities, forgot to include a paragraph in the lead-in to the last
post.

I should have included a paragraph detailing how an excerpt from a book was being used. Although
I included the resource block at the end of the post, I neglected to inform the readers that the post was
coming from a well known author.

In all of the material that I read, on-line and off-line, sometimes I run across something that someone
writes that is not only written better than I ever could, but also echoes my thoughts. Thats how I felt about
the FEAR post.

So, to do the right thing, I will now give the author and the book: the author is Bob Mceluain, and the
book is 1001 Newbie Friendly Tips. You can find his e-mail address at the bottom of the post.

Thank you,
Bill Bowen



No comments:

website visitor counters
Flowers Online