Friday, May 05, 2006

If I can do it, so can You!!

Hi everyone,
Sorry for the lag in posting, but I went on vacation and just got back. A friend of mine where I work( yes, I still
work a day job, I made a mental contract a few years ago to complete 20 years with this company and I still
have 2 years to go.) asked me how to get started with his own internet home business. I asked him what he
was looking for. He replied that he wanted to get into internet marketing.
When I first started in this business, the biggest thing being promoted in the internet home business arena was
Affiliate Marketing ( my favorite then and now ).
In this way you do not need a website, hosting company, product or opt-in list. The company that you are
promoting will do it for you.
I set him up with SFI ( Strong Futures Int'l ), free to join. They provide the websites, to date they have
over 600 products. Their product, their sales page, their sign up page, they handle inventory and
shipping. Then I showed him how to advertise for free.
He has been hooked on making a second income with his new home based business since and he has
expanded to more programs.

No comments:

website visitor counters
Flowers Online