Saturday, October 07, 2006

Internet Marketing a saturated niche??

It has been said that the internet marketing niche is completely saturated and that if you are entering the online arena you should choose any niche but internet marketing.
Hmmm… I pooh poohed that statement when I entered into the internet marketing arena, determined that if I created a close relationship with my readers, they would buy from me. I noticed that out of the several hundred emails that I receive personally, I read only a few of them. But what is interesting is that I read the same few of them everyday. Some people send me emails that I cannot refuse to read…Harris Fellman, Tellman Knudson, Mike Filsaime, Joe Lavery…and I delete most everyone else’s. Why is that?
It is because the authors I just named deliver quality content. They over deliver. They teach me something new every time I read their emails or click through to their links or join their programs. (By the way, this is not a plug, just an example)
So I decided that, assuming I am an average email reader--that others do the same thing. Think about this, you read a few emails everyday, don’t you? Are they written by the same people, day in, day out?
So if you deliver better quality content than anyone else online, you are no longer competing in a saturated market. Sure, if you deliver the same content and pitch the same products (do you ever get 10 emails for the same affiliate product on the same day [or same hour]?), you will be competing in a saturated market.
Rise above the saturated market. Harris did it, Tellman did it, Mike did it, Joe did it, I am doing it---you can too.

No comments:

website visitor counters
Flowers Online